1979 Game Plan
A western target-shooting classic... SHARPSHOOTER!
This game was produced in 1979 by Game Plan, a somewhat lesser known company
that sprung up to compete with Bally, Gottlieb and Williams. Game Plan was
around from the late 70's to mid 80's and were primarily known for their
sit-down cocktail table pinball machines. They made about a half-dozen
traditional cabinet style machines and this is their most well known game.
Well over four thousand of these games were produced as everyone loves the
Western cowboy theme and classic target-shooting layout. Game Plan built
some really interesting games and this one is by far their best effort. This game has genuine
vintage style play with ultra fast ball movement and
LOADS of playfield action.
You'll love all of the retro-digital sound effects as you shoot out the targets and go for the highest score! This game is a classic shooter layout with a large bank of seven targets that will disappear when the ball crashes into them. The playfield has a whole lot more going on though... it is loaded with all of the cool features that make a vintage pinball machine so great. It has FOUR pop-bumpers, EIGHT rollover lanes, a CAPTIVE BALL kickout, a horseshoe looping shot, spot targets, a SPINNING TARGET and more! You can win EXTRA BALLS and SPECIALS as well as rack up bonus points and multipliers too! All of the classic game elements are represented here and you will NEVER tire of this game! Most pinball enthusiasts will agree that this game is one of the best machines of the 70's and the popular theme goes great in any home gameroom!
A stunning condition machine all around! The playfield on this game is in excellent condition and it's clear-coat looks terrific. Due to their popularity, most Sharpshooter games typically have a lot of playfield wear and this game is a true exception! The plastics are in fantastic condition with no chipped or cracked pieces. BRAND NEW drop targets have been installed and the flippers work like new! This game has a genuine original screen painted backglass, not a reproduction and there are some areas of flaked paint. The cabinet looks gorgeous with barely a blemish. The coin door and side rails have been polished and brand new levelers were installed along with new locks. Plays lightning fast just like it did in 1979!
Here are just some of the things that were done to this machine:
* BRAND NEW CPU logic board installed
* All other circuit boards have been tested and serviced as needed
* Any burned coils have been replaced
* Fuses checked for proper type and value
* Cabinet is cleaned inside and out
* All glass and glass channels are cleaned
* BRAND NEW line cord plug installed
* BRAND NEW leg levelers (feet) installed
* Coin door has been polished
* BRAND NEW coin door lock installed
* BRAND NEW backglass lock installed
* Shooter rebuilt with new springs and sleeve
* All playfield lamp inserts have been cleaned
* Playfield has been completely stripped and polished
* BRAND NEW fresh white rubber installed
* BRAND NEW white post nuts installed
* BRAND NEW drop-target set installed
* Flippers and pop-bumpers serviced as needed
* BRAND NEW mirror finish ball installed
* A full diagnostic test and software configuration was performed
* Original factory paperwork and spare light bulbs are included
Absolutely beautiful vintage stenciled cabinet
Beautiful polished coin door with a new lock and miniature six-shooter key chain!
Original backglass! BRAND NEW CPU logic board installed!
A classic target-shooting design that plays lightning fast!
SIX rollover lanes, DUAL POP-BUMPERS, horseshoe loop and kickout hole up top!
SEVEN BRAND NEW DROP-TARGETS and a SPINNER TARGET TOO!
Two more POP-BUMPERS and a SLINGSHOT
kicker at the bottom of the field!
This target shooting classic will keep you entertained for decades to
Original factory paperwork, schematics and spare light bulbs are included!